Saturday, May 7, 2011

iNSD Blog Train

Welcome to the ScrapMatters iNSD blog train!  You should have come from Kim's blog. And you are now at Artsy Fartsy Stuff by Mrs. Potts.

As soon as I saw the fabulous Timeless kit by the Design Team at ScrapMatters it made me think of my daughters and the first time I was able to see and hold them.  I particularly thought of my oldest daughter.  Upon her arrival she was whisked away to the NICU before I got to see or hold her.  Complications from birth had left both me and her in relatively grave state of health.  More than 24 hours after her birth I demanded that I be allowed to see her.  I was allowed five minutes with her.  The nurses carefully placed her in my arms and I looked upon her face for the first time.  My heart soared as I got to know her.  My five minutes were up too soon and I had to return to my room.  Things turned out well for both of us in the end, but I will always remember that moment with her.  It will stand "Timeless" in my mind.

With the Timeless kit I created this printable card for you all.  My intent to use at as a Mother's Day card for my mother, but I'm sure you could use this for other occasions!
Download Expired

This freebie will available for one week only.    Next stop on the blog train should be Crossbone Cuts.  If for someone reason you get “derailed” at any point, head back to the ScrapMatters Blog to get back on track.  
And don’t forget to enjoy all the festivities and sales at ScrapMatters!

No comments: