Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Starting Again

Recently I've been having some problems with who and why people are visiting this blog.  I encourage all to visit who are looking for inspiration in the areas that I blog about.  However, I found several people who are not coming to this site for that reason.  They have been visiting for malicious reasons therefore putting my children {whom I primarily blog about} in danger.  I will not stand for that.  Thus I have taken action and deleted all my previous posts.  It was a bit bittersweet to erase some of these posts but I feel it necessary in order to protect my children.  If I find that this action does not work I will be forced to close this blog down.

Now I hope all of you are here for inspiration find it and enjoy looking at my sight!  
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: